VirtualLab Fusion Applications, Technology & Workflows
Getting Started with VirtualLab Fusion
19 – 20 July 2021 | 08:30 – 12:00 (CEST)
21 – 22 July 2021 | 17:00 – 20:30 (CEST)
Deadline for Requests: 12 July 2021
Duration and Intended Audience:
- 3 hours per day | 2 days in sum
- Additional 30 minutes technical check on first training day
- Active and prospective users of VirtualLab Fusion who would like to gain a general understanding of how best to work with the software.
- The online training will be implemented with the platform “WebEx”.
- Detailed technical instructions will be provided to participants in time before training.
Fast physical optics simulations have become a reality with the modeling and design software VirtualLab Fusion. A new world of possibilities has opened up as a result, across numerous applications. But the best way to make the most of the technology at your fingertips is to ensure that you are familiar with the tools and confident in their use. Is that not yet the case? Have you worked with VirtualLab Fusion in the past but would like to stay up to date with the many new developments? We are here for you with this online training course, where we will give you the keys to make your work with VirtualLab Fusion more productive and enjoyable!
- Become familiar with the most common workflows
- Connecting field solvers: understand the basics of VirtualLab Fusion’s flagship technology in a pragmatic, user-oriented approach
- Confused by all the available settings (why all the Fourier transforms)? – learn how to select the configuration that works best for you!
- Practice it all hands-on with a selection of examples from real-world applications
19 – 20 July 2021
21 – 22 July 2021
Please note that this timetable is intended to serve as orientation only. The organization of the time slots during the actual training may be adjusted on the spot and will depend on the dynamics of the group on the day.
Sohrab Sangini is an Optical Engineer at LightTrans International. Along side his duties in customer support and projects, he organizes hands-on training courses based on VirtualLab Fusion.