VirtualLab Fusion Technology and Applications
Introduction to VirtualLab Fusion
10 – 11 February 2020
Premiere Workspaces, San Jose, CA, USA
9:00 – 17:00
Nowadays physical optics principles are of ever-growing importance for the analysis and design of advanced optical devices and systems. Come to our training course to learn the concepts of Fast Physical Optics on which VirtualLab Fusion is based. We show how you can benefit from VirtualLab Fusion in your daily work.
- Discover essential physical-optics effects and phenomena in modern optical systems and how to include them in your modeling and design.
- Dive right into the software with hands-on exercises on typical applications (e.g., lens systems, laser optics, fiber coupling, interferometry, microscopy), accompanied by the corresponding workflows.
- Build up your optical system and perform an analysis and design thereof with different modeling technologies and optimization tools in VirtualLab Fusion.
Registration deadline: 1 February 2020
Request an offer: via our online form
Use the following links to get more details:
Please note the neccessary technical equipment:
- Bring your own laptop (preferrably Windows-based)
- VirtualLab Fusion should already be installed before attending the training course
- As well as the current VirtualLab Fusion trial (get trial here)