EOS Biennial Meeting (EOSAM) including Seminar "Beyond Ray Tracing: Innovative Optical Design with Fast Physical Optics"
8 – 12 October 2018
Faculty of Applied Sciences, Building 22
Modern optical technology has so branched out from traditionally understood lens systems that ray optics often falls short when it comes to simulating and designing cutting-edge optical systems with acceptable accuracy. A software package that yields fast physical optics simulation results alongside ray tracing then becomes, not a choice, but a necessity. This is precisely what VirtualLab Fusion offers: come to our free seminar to discover the fast physical optics concept, how to benefit from it through our user-friendly GUI, and an overview of what it can provide in a wide-ranging set of applications!
Seminar Schedule (8 October 2018)
Concepts, techniques, and customization
9:00 am – 12:00 am
- Introduction to the theory and concepts of fast physical optics
- Modeling techniques in VirtualLab Fusion
- Design methods for diffractive, refractive, and hybrid optical components and systems
- VirtualLab Fusion user-interface concept, tools,
customization and programming
Applications and software demonstrations
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Discussion and demonstration of application examples out of a collection of numerous VirtualLab Fusion use cases
- Insights into the functionality and usage of VirtualLab Fusion through use cases
- Questions & answers on how VirtualLab Fusion can provide the solution you seek
Use the following link to get more details:
Visit the exhibition website.