SPIE Photonics West
29 January – 1 February 2018
San Francisco, California, USA
Highlights of the fast physical optics concept of the VirtualLab Fusion 2nd generation technology update are:
- Automatic modeling selection which makes physical optics modeling as easy as the application of ray tracing.
- Easy switching between ray tracing and physical optics modeling.
- Full flexibility of nonsequential modeling configuration
- Unsurpassed flexibility to define detector functions
Explore our new product: VirtualLab Fusion software license “Near-eye Display Package”
Virtual and augmented reality glasses have brought forth a series of challenges for optical designers. VirtualLab Fusion offers the necessary tools to
undertake the modelling and design of such devices: ray and physical optics simulations with
- both sequential and non-sequential tracing
- advanced PSF/MTF calculation
- rigorous model to calculate efficiencies of diffraction orders
are just some points that underpin the potential of VirtualLab Fusion when it comes to the modeling of NEDs.
Visit the exhibition site here.