15 – 17 May 2018
This is a great chance for you to meet our technical experts and sales representatives for a discussion about the various application possibilities of the Fast Physical Optics Software VirtualLab Fusion.
Talk at Optatec Forum:
Optical design of diffractive and freeform solutions for light shaping with VirtualLab Fusion
Tuesday 15 May 2018, 11:00 - 11:40
In addition, we invite you to following 6 talks at conference Computational Optics 2018 as part of SPIE Optical Systems Design 2018:
- Fast physical-optics modelling of microscopy system with structured illumination
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 08:10 - 10:00, paper 10694-17
- The concept of bidirectional operators and its application to the modelling of microstructures
Date: Tuesday, Thursday, 17 May 2018, 08:10 - 10:00, paper 10694-15
- Fast propagation of electromagnetic fields in graded-index media
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:30 - 12:10, paper 10694-21
- Fast physical-optics modelling oPhysical-optics modelling for optical components made of birefringent materials
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:30 - 12:10, paper 10694-20
- Semi-analytical Fourier transform and its application to physical-optics modelling
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:20 - 15:10, paper 10694-24
- The Gouy phase shift reinterpreted via the geometric Fourier transform
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:20 - 15:10, paper 10694-26
Find here a collection of all abstracts of the conference.
Visit the exhibition website.