Exhibitions and Seminars
22 – 26 April 2018
Discuss with our experts modeling and the design of imaging and non-imaging optical systems unsing the Fast Physical Optics Software VirtualLab Fusion.
Visit our talk
- A physical-optics based concept for geometric and diffractive light shaping
Light Shaping Focus Session at SPIE Photonics Europe
Monday 23 April 2018 l 13:30 – 17:20 l paper WS200-4
LightTrans supports the world leading companies in VR, AR, and MR head-mounted display hardware development organizing the first Student Optical Design Challenge at the Digital Optics for Immersive Displays (DOID) conference during SPIE Photonics Europe in April 2018.
15 – 17 May 2018
This is a great chance for you to meet our technical experts and sales representatives for a discussion about the various application possibilities of the Fast Physical Optics Software VirtualLab Fusion.
Talk at Optatec Forum:
Optical design of diffractive and freeform solutions for light shaping with VirtualLab Fusion
Tuesday 15 May 2018, 11:00 - 11:40
In addition, we invite you to following 6 talks at conference Computational Optics 2018 as part of SPIE Optical Systems Design 2018:
- Fast physical-optics modelling of microscopy system with structured illumination
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 08:10 - 10:00, paper 10694-17
- The concept of bidirectional operators and its application to the modelling of microstructures
Date: Tuesday, Thursday, 17 May 2018, 08:10 - 10:00, paper 10694-15
- Fast propagation of electromagnetic fields in graded-index media
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:30 - 12:10, paper 10694-21
- Fast physical-optics modelling oPhysical-optics modelling for optical components made of birefringent materials
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:30 - 12:10, paper 10694-20
- Semi-analytical Fourier transform and its application to physical-optics modelling
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:20 - 15:10, paper 10694-24
- The Gouy phase shift reinterpreted via the geometric Fourier transform
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:20 - 15:10, paper 10694-26
Find here a collection of all abstracts of the conference.
Visit the exhibition website.
5 – 7 June 2018
Discuss with us modeling and design of laser systems along applications like beam delivery and scanning, speaking also about the peculiarities of including gratings, etalons, graded-index media and crystals in said systems. Source modeling includes monomode and multimode Gaussian beam sources including temporal coherence effects. The modeling of systems for femtosecond pulses is presented, including pulse compression and stretching by grating pairs, focusing by low and high NA systems, walk-off effects and second-harmonic generation (SHG) modeling.
We invite you to following talks at Lasers in Action Forum:
- Tailored laser beam shaping by freeform and diffractive optics
Date: Tuesday 5 June, 12.00-12.30
- Optical design of beam delivery systems for cw and pulsed lasers
Date: Wednesday 6 June, 15.00 – 15.30
Visit the exhibition site.