Apply Now as Sales Employee
Optical Design Software Worldwide
LightTrans is a modern employer in the field of sales and customer solutions for highly specialized optical systems. A great team of over 30 motivated employees from different nations forms the basis of our success.
You are looking for new challenges? Then join our team and help us make a difference.
- Acquisition of national and international customers
- Independent data maintenance and processing in our CRM software
- Creation of sales statistics
- Booth support during exhibitions & perception of On-site appointments
- Development of new sales opportunities through in-depth lead follow-up
- Assistance in the offer system and follow-up
- Further development and optimization of our sales processes
- Commercial education or comparable degree in sales
- Several years of professional experience in the mentioned field of activity
- Very good MS Office skills
- Good communication skills, sociability, persuasiveness as well as sales and negotiation management skills
- Structured and independent way of working as well as willingness to learn
- Advanced English and German skills (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel and driving license class B
What awaits you:
A secure job with challenging tasks and a friendly working community, which attaches great importance to cohesion and flat hierarchies. A pleasant working environment awaits you in bright, air-conditioned and modern offices in the heart of Jena. We offer you creative freedom for your professional self-realization and always make it possible to combine family and career.
LightTrans was established in 1999 in Jena, the historical and present center for applied optics in Germany. Here, the companies „LightTrans International GmbH“ and „Wyrowski Photonics UG“ work together.
LightTrans International GmbH acts as an active company on the market and is therefore operationally responsible for the marketing and market-oriented product development and related services. The unique selling proposition of the VirtualLab Fusion software is based on novel algorithms that enable the design and analysis of optical systems with the necessary accuracy and in a short time, making it practical in many cases. The user markets such as automotive industry, aerospace, information and communication technology or metrology are served by innovative optics products as a cross-sectional technology.
Are you interested in this position?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send your application to Michael Höschel via email@example.com
- Job Description (German) pdf 22.08.22