Apply Now as Sales and Marketing Manager
Optical Design Software Worldwide
LightTrans is a modern employer in the field of sales and customer solutions for highly specialized optical systems. A great team of over 30 motivated employees from different nations forms the basis of our success.
You are looking for new challenges? Then join our team and help us make a difference.
- Development of a lead management concept in close cooperation with our sales department
- Independent data maintenance and preparation of the customer information and SQLs in our CRM-Software
- Support in the quotation process
- Development and implementation of professional sales and marketing materials, including advertisements and sponsorships
- Collaboration with the scientific team in the communication of product information to customers
- Assist in the analysis of markets and trends in the field of optics and photonics with a focus on optical design
- Support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of our events
- Cooperation with our network partners
- Commercial education or comparable degree in the field of sales or marketing
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written
- Knowledge in dealing with different content and customer relations management systems
- Open for scientific topics and fun to learn new things in optics and photonics
- Software knowledge in the area of image processing and layout development (AdobeCloud or similar)
- Strong communication skills, sociability and persuasiveness
- Structured and independent way of working
- Willingness to travel and driving license class B
What awaits you:
A secure job with challenging tasks and a friendly working community, which attaches great importance to cohesion and flat hierarchies. A pleasant working environment awaits you in bright, air-conditioned and modern offices in the heart of Jena. We offer you creative freedom for your professional self-realization and always make it possible to combine family and career.
LightTrans was established in 1999 in Jena, the historical and present center for applied optics in Germany. Here, the companies „LightTrans International GmbH“ and „Wyrowski Photonics UG“ work together.
LightTrans International GmbH acts as an active company on the market and is therefore operationally responsible for the marketing and market-oriented product development and related services. The unique selling proposition of the VirtualLab Fusion software is based on novel algorithms that enable the design and analysis of optical systems with the necessary accuracy and in a short time, making it practical in many cases. The user markets such as automotive industry, aerospace, information and communication technology or metrology are served by innovative optics products as a cross-sectional technology.
Are you interested in this position?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send your application to Michael Höschel via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Description (German) pdf 21.08.22